November 12 - 16 in Oxford, UK
The Presencing Foundation Programme provides an approach and a framework to help us navigate the disruptions of our time. Based in Theory U, a social technology for profound innovation and change – it shifts the level of thinking from orientation only in the past to sensing the future in the present moment and actualizing that spark as it emerges.
Theory U is being applied around the world by individuals, teams, and multi-sectoral initiatives,to generate breakthrough possibilities around pressing organisational and societal issues.
In this programme you will explore:
– core concepts and practices of Theory U and Presencing
– methods and tools to sense and seize future opportunities
– the deeper journey of your personal and professional life, to be a more effective leader and change-maker in your own environment
– practices to expand your attention - to open your mind and heart and will to act.
Through interactive presentations, reflective exercises, peer coaching, and embodiment practices, you will learn and apply the capacities of deep leadership that help change-makers transcend old behaviour patterns, realise new possibilities, and facilitate innovation and transformation.
These interdependent capacities include:
– Four options for responding to change
– Four levels of listening and conversation
– Three (inner) instruments: Open Heart, Open Mind, Open Will
– Ways to access and embody one’s authentic Self
– Three key barriers in one’s inner work and how to move through them
– Five implementation stages of the U-journey as a social technology for change: co-initiating, co-sensing, co-inspiring, co-creating, co-evolving
For more information and to register click here.